PASS THE FRCR PART 1 (PHYSICS)
The FRCR Part 1 (physics) online revision course has been written by doctors that currently work in the United Kingdom (UK) and have either successfully passed the FRCR Part 1 (physics) or have many years of experience preparing candidates for UK medical exams, including the FRCR. The exam is mapped to the competences of Years 1-3 of the Clinical Radiology Curriculum, and we believe that using this course is the best way to maximise your chances of success in the FRCR Part 1 (physics).
Our online course offers the following features:
- Over 270 First FRCR Physics 5-part true/false MCQs, totalling over 1350 questions, with detailed explanations accompanying each answer.
- Authentic question style, written to mimic the actual questions that you will meet in the examination.
- A database of high-quality questions that is continuously being updated and expanded.
- Subject-specific question exams to enable practise in specific areas of weakness.
- Timed mock examinations with the same question distribution as the actual FRCR Part 1 (physics) exam itself.
- All curriculum areas covered: with detailed cross-referencing and matching to the RCR’s FRCR Part 1 blueprint document.
- Continuous score analysis to track your revision progress.
- Compatibility with mobile devices and browsers including iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
- Support throughout your revision from the FRCR Prep team.
- All subscriptions also come with a free eBook copy of our Complete Revision Guide for the FRCR Exam.